About The Show
Bangladesh ready-made garments (RMG) sector started as a small non-traditional export sector in the late 1970s. Within three decades, RMG has transformed itself into the country’s highest revenue generating sector, contributing 82 percent of Bangladesh’s total exports and employing 4.4 million people. Bangladesh is now the 2nd largest RMG exporter in the world. This rapidly growing sector of the Bangladeshi economy offers a unique competitive edge that supports profitable expansion into new strategic markets Read more…
Garment & Textile Accessories Expo 2020
- Creating a Platform where New & Trendy Textile and Garments Accessories can be showcased.
- Exploring opportunities for the foreign exhibitors to penetrate with their solutions in the Bangladesh market …More
- A Specialized exhibition targeting New and Trendy Textile and Garments Accessories.
- Interactive seminar by the industry leaders and International envoy about importance of New and Trending Textile and Garments Accessories …More
- Newspaper insertion – in renowned dailies.
- Advertisements in Business, Fashion and Lifestyle Magazines.
- Radio Commercial insertion in FM Radios- from 10 days before the event.
- Television Commercial …More