About the Exhibition
03 – 05 December, 2020
GEC Convention Centre, Chattogram, Bangladesh.
Savor International Limited
About The Show
Bangladesh ready-made garments (RMG) sector started as a small non-traditional export sector in the late 1970s. Within three decades, RMG has transformed itself into the country’s highest revenue generating sector, contributing 82 percent of Bangladesh’s total exports and employing 4.4 million people. Bangladesh is now the 2nd largest RMG exporter in the world. This rapidly growing sector of the Bangladeshi economy offers a unique competitive edge that supports profitable expansion into new strategic markets.
In Bangladesh, there are more than 7500 printing press among of them 3,000 in Dhaka. Bangladesh export Printing product to countries like USA, Australia, Sri Lanka and Pakistan. Almost 2000 printing houses are capable of competing with foreign printing houses. The current market size of the printing industry is over 3000 crores and out of which 156 crores is export oriented. More than 0.4 million people are engaged in this sector. The future of digital textile printing to 2021 confirms that this industry segment will continue to see double digit strong growth across the 2016-2021 periods. A total of 870 million square meters of fabric were printed on digital equipment in 2016 and was worth US $1.29 billion.
Packaging sector plays an important role for the development of industry and export sector as well as local consumption. In early eighties, when RMG sector started their export; its demands were increased tremendously. Globally, manufacturers are spending over $150 billion on product packaging alone. To keep pace with the RMG sector and other export-oriented sector, packaging sector is going up by leaps and bounds to cater to the needs.
Focusing on that Savor International Limited brings to you ‘GARTEXAC 2020’ under Bangladesh Garments & Textile EXPO (BGTEX 2020) which is scheduled to be held from 03-05 December, in order to fostering the benefit of the entire Textile and Garments industries. The exhibition will create all opportunities to review the accessories investment trend of this sector. It also reveals that there are future potentials waiting to newly exploring sector, therefore textile and garments accessories manufacturers from abroad seeking for long term business relations with the investors.
GARTEXMAC – Garment & Textile Machinery Exhibition 2020
GARTEXPP – Garment & Textile Printing and packaging Exhibition 2020
GARTEXDYECHEM – Garment & Textile Dyeing and Chemical Exhibition 2020
GARTEXYARNFAB – Garment & Textile Yarn and Fabric Exhibition 2020
GARTEXAC – Garment & Textile Accessories Exhibition 2020
Personal Invitation to Chairman, MD, CEO’s, other I decision makers, investors, consultants and experts from the following fields:
- Members of Bangladesh Garments Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BGMEA)
- Members of Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BKMEA)
- Members of Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA)
- Members of Bangladesh Indenting Agents’ Association (BIAA)
- Marketing Chiefs, Professionals and Consultants
- Textile & Garments Machinery Importers & Exporters
- Senior Management of large retailers, purchasing/procurement Heads
- Apparel Brands & Fashion Labels, Apparel Domestic Manufacturers
- Distributors & Agents of Textile & Garments Machinery & Accessories
- Buying Houses & Agents, Buying missions from neighboring regions
- CEO, Engineers, and Technocrats
- Dealers of Textile & Garments Accessories
- Design Studios & Institutes
- Fashion Designers & Merchandisers
- Knitting Manufacturers
- Textile Agents, Distributors, Manufacturers
- Trade Associations, Trade Body Representatives
- Wholesalers & More…
IMC Plan For GARTEXAC 2020
Pre event Promotion:
- Newspaper insertion – in renowned dailies.
- Advertisements in Business, Fashion and Lifestyle Magazines.
- Radio Commercial insertion in FM Radios- from 10 days before the event.
- Television Commercial at prime time.
- Digital media- Social Media pages, Web Ads in renowned high traffic web pages.
- Multiple Billboards/Banner for in strategic Locations/Posters.
- Invitation Cards for personalized invitation.
- Outdoor Communication in LED projections.
- Vehicle branding for the expo.
House 28 (5th floor), Road-7, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
+880 2 9853016, +880 2 9853018
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org